The Karlstert Beeswax Food Wrap is a safe, practical alternative to plastic food wrap. Forget toxic plastic wrap touching your precious food. Now there is a safe, natural, reusable alternative that's washable and compostable.
- Cover your leftovers, fruits & veg, cheese, sandwiches, cakes & more
- Brighten your day with natural designs
- Use the warmth of your hands to press and mould your wrap
- Wraps slightly sticky and bendy at room temp, stiffen at cooler temps
- Easy to clean; hand wash only
75cm x 30cm roll
100% unbleached cotton, natural beeswax, coconut oil, natural pine resin and natural jojoba oil. Pattern is printed using soy ink which is food safe and eco-friendly.
Using the warmth of your hands (the heat from your hands will warm up the wax making the wrap pliable) mould and shape the wrap over food and dishes. When removing peel back the each layer and smooth out for next use.
If your wrap becomes soiled, turn inside out and using a soapy cloth or sponge, simply wipe clean and rinse under cool water. DO NOT use hot water. DO NOT submerge or soak wraps. Hang to dry. Store in a cool dry place when not in use. Caution: since the wraps can only be cleaned with cool water, DO NOT use with raw meat, chicken, or fish. DO Not place wraps in dishwasher, oven, microwave or to wrap hot food.